Monday, April 13, 2009

Goldmansachs666: What the devil is Goldman Sachs up to?

Hats off to Mike Morgan! In case you haven't heard he is the one who created the site www.goldmansachs666.com. He has achieved mini internet fame because Goldman Sachs has threatened to shut down his website. The GS plan backfired because Mike apparently contacted the media and the result was a story which appeared in the Telegraph titled "Goldman Sachs hires law firm to shut blogger's site".
Goldman Sachs is attempting to shut down a dissident blogger who is extremely critical of the investment bank, its board members and its practices.
The story got posted to digg and reddit and has since gone viral. Mike vows to keep the pressure on Goldman Sachs and turn this into a fight. He's looking for volunteers to help him run the site. If you've got the time and the energy then by all means you should help him out.

As anyone who has been a regular reader of Future News Today (FNT) knows I have my own obsession with Goldman Sachs. I thought about volunteering over at Mike's website, but I have enough to do writing articles for FNT. As you all know by now, I am at times a sporadic poster. What Mike has in mind is an industrial strength attack on GS. Personally I just don't have the comittment for something like that. It would be too much like a job and would take the fun out of it for me to have to post articles every day. But I do wish him great success and I hope that he will allow me to post some of my articles from time to time.

I've already had a taste of the amount of traffic his site is receiving. I placed some comments on his website with links to some of my previous Goldman Sachs articles and immediately began to receive a substantial amount of traffic.

Here's a list of relevant Goldman Sachs articles that I've posted on FNT.

No comments: