Goldman Sachs is attempting to shut down a dissident blogger who is extremely critical of the investment bank, its board members and its practices.The story got posted to digg and reddit and has since gone viral. Mike vows to keep the pressure on Goldman Sachs and turn this into a fight. He's looking for volunteers to help him run the site. If you've got the time and the energy then by all means you should help him out.
As anyone who has been a regular reader of Future News Today (FNT) knows I have my own obsession with Goldman Sachs. I thought about volunteering over at Mike's website, but I have enough to do writing articles for FNT. As you all know by now, I am at times a sporadic poster. What Mike has in mind is an industrial strength attack on GS. Personally I just don't have the comittment for something like that. It would be too much like a job and would take the fun out of it for me to have to post articles every day. But I do wish him great success and I hope that he will allow me to post some of my articles from time to time.
I've already had a taste of the amount of traffic his site is receiving. I placed some comments on his website with links to some of my previous Goldman Sachs articles and immediately began to receive a substantial amount of traffic.
Here's a list of relevant Goldman Sachs articles that I've posted on FNT.
- Bill Moyers becomes a "conspiracy theorist"
- Has the US become an oligarchy?
- Goldman Sachs starting to feel the heat
- Maxine Waters confronts Geithner on Goldman Sachs
- SIGTARP is the new sheriff in town
- Did Goldman Sachs precipitate the fall of AIG? - More Wall St. Jungle
- Welcome to the Wall St. jungle
- AIG and Fed run massive money laundering scheme
- Time for a new financial system
- The Goldman Sachs "secret handshake"
- The Tom and Baracky Show
- The International Banker's China Syndrome
- Goldman Sachs über alles
- From Neocons to Neocrooks
- Goldman Sachs: Wall St. Gangstas