Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Note to Obama: Your website is being censored

Hi Barack,

If you are thinking that you are getting honest feedback from the bloggers on your website, think again. Whoever is in charge of administering your website is obviously part of the pro-Israel lobby. It seems that anyone that does not toe the AIPAC line on Israel gets their account deleted. I am the third case that I am aware of, but there must be many more.

Meanwhile someone can write a post titled "F..k Jeremiah Wright", but that post is never deleted. And the post I am referring to spelled out the "F" word in full. In fact if you don't believe me, here is a link.
http://my.barackobama.com/page/community/post/kenklassen/gGCJzd

But if you even suggest that maybe Israel should stop creating settlements on the West Bank or cluster bombing civilians in Lebanon, you automatically get the boot.

What a crock!

My last post contained the picture of a dying Iraqi child that caused some controversy when the Washington Post put it on their front page. The child was a victim of a "US air raid attack". I only put it up after I saw it on someone else's MyBO blog and figured if they did it then it was OK for me, but I guess if you have ever posted any anti-Zionist stuff then there is a different standard.

Here is a link to another post I am referring to that contained the picture of the child, Ali Hussein, who died. So if the MyBO staff is going to use the fact that I posted that picture as an excuse for giving me the boot, then they have just been exposed as Israel Lobby agents.
http://my.barackobama.com/page/community/post/paullyons/gGCSDV

Frank Hope

No comments: