Sunday, January 11, 2009

Cynthia McKinney at Gaza protest rally

I've been struggling to write a new post about the senseless Israeli assault on Gaza. Its hard to know what else to say. Every day there is a new atrocity. I came across this video on Reddit and wanted to share it with anyone visiting my blog. Here is Cynthia McKinney addressing an anti-war rally in Washington D.C. on January 10th.



I try not to simply repeat news here that can be found at other sources. As the situation is developing so rapidly in Gaza, I want to just share links to some websites that I find helpful in getting in depth news on Gaza with a different perspective than the mainstream media.

Search Google news for "Gaza"
DemocracyNow!
Antiwar.com
Infowars (Alex Jones)
AlJazeera
AlJazeera YouTube Channel
PressTV (from Iran)
Free Gaza (latest news)
Electronic Intifada
Israel page on Reddit
Search Reddit for "Gaza"

Related Posts

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for posting. Peace to you and yours; Gaza and our world, humanity, and beyond.

Frank Hope said...

Hi Trina,

Thanks for your encouraging comments. Together we can make a difference.

Frank