Sunday, June 1, 2008

Copyrights and Trademarks

The author of this blog claims all copyright and trademark rights for the following.

  • The pseudonym "Frank Hope"
  • The name of the blog "Future News"
  • Any variation of the slogan "A place to read tomorrow's headlines today"
  • Any variation of "tomorrow's headlines today"
  • Any variation of the website name "futurenewstoday"
The author claims any other legal rights to which he is entitled with regards to the list above. Any statement in this post is not to be construed to mean that the author in any way gives up any legal rights to the list of words and phrases above. This statement applies to all rights for the USA as well as all international rights.

All rights reserved. Frank Hope AKA the author of this blog.

June 1, 2008

---- end of statement regarding legal rights ---

I'm not a lawyer, but hopefully the above statements will keep me from getting screwed in case someone tries to steal my name or my ideas.

---- June 4, 2008 update follows ----

I just changed the official name of the blog from "Future News" to "Future News Today". See post.

As a result I'm adding to the list of words and phrases to which I hold copyright and trademark rights the following.
  • The name of the blog "Future News Today"
  • The TLA "FNT"
The same conditions as above apply. In addition I continue to claim rights over the original blog name of "Future News".

All rights reserved. Frank Hope AKA the author of this blog.

June 1, 2008

No comments: