In a recent article I asked the question "Is Israel the 51st State?". The question I should have been asking is "Is the U.S. a colony of Israel?".
Just what is this special relationship between the U.S. and Israel?
What do you call a relationship where one country pays tribute to another? And where one country sends its men and women to fight to defend the interests of another?
Here I'm using the word tribute, in the sense of "a historical payment made periodically by one state or ruler to another, esp. as a sign of dependence", not "an act, statement, or gift that is intended to show gratitude, respect, or admiration".
So what does this special relationship remind you of?
- A vassal state? "A person or country in a subordinate position to another."As in a vassal state of the Roman empire.
- A colony? "A country or area under the full or partial political control of another country, typically a distant one, and occupied by settlers from that country."
We need to declare independence from Israel, just as we declared independence from Great Britain when they tried to suck us dry of our resources, and tax us to support their wars, and draft our men to fight for them.
Choosing a colonial Governor
At the AIPAC conference the candidates for the position of appointed colonial governor of the United States each gave a speech explaining why they would be the most able to maintain the "special relationship". We had John McCain saying that he would go to war for Israel at the drop of a hat, and Hillary Clinton proclaiming how much she loved Israel.
But the clear winner was Barack Obama who promised to deliver the allegiance of the American people that have flocked to his message of "change", while maintaining the illusion of an independent United States of America.
More questions that the American People should be asking?
- Was Mossad behind the assassination of John F. Kennedy, and why?
- Was Mossad behind the assasination of Robert F. Kennedy. and why?
- When did this "special relationship" begin?
- How does the destruction of the US economy help Israel to maintain this "special relationship"?
- What can the American people do to "Declare Independence" from Israel?